“Providing and Promoting Prayer in the Coulee Region and beyond.” This statement communicates our mission and intent. The Coulee Region Prayer Consortium exists to support and promote the exercise of prayer.
The consortium works together to provide prayer in a number of different venues:
- Prayer for our leaders
- Prayer prior to significant events
- Prayer during natural disasters and emergencies
- Prayer for those that submit requests
- Prayer for one another
The consortium also works to promote prayer through:
- Regular Prayer Reminders
- Organizing Regional Prayer Functions
- Announcing Other Prayer Related Functions
- Providing a recommend resource list and internet links
- Providing partnership information
Who We Are
A consortium is an association of two or more individuals, companies, organizations or governments (or any combination of these entities) with the objective of participating in a common activity or pooling their resources for achieving a common goal.
Consortium is a Latin word, meaning ‘partnership, association or society’ and derives from consors ‘partner’, itself from con- ‘together’ and sors ‘fate’, meaning owner of means or comrade.
The Coulee Region Prayer Consortium:
- Is an inter-denominational association of individuals and organizations that have come together for the purpose of, providing and promoting prayer in the Coulee Region – and beyond.
- Is ecumenical in this endeavor and unified in our goal to raise the level of prayer in our communities, transcending stances on individual issues and the political, social, economic, geographic, racial, and religious differences that often divide us.
- Welcomes the partnership and participation of all who are interested in, and passionate about prayer.
Great is the power of a good man’s fervent prayer.
James 5:16b “…great is the power of a good man.”